Educational institutions that are participating at the PJF 2013:
Fundación Danilo Pérez - www.fundaciondaniloperez.com
Berklee School of Music - www.berklee.edu
New England Conservatory - www.newenglandconservatory.edu
The clinics will take place at the City of knowledge building 105 and the convention center, from January 14 -18.
Headquarters: City of knowledge building 105 and the convention center
Date: January 14-18
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
You can purchase the full pass at any blockbuster store in Panama. This includes full access to all the educational programs and the evening concerts during the whole week.
Full pass - $100 pre-sale
$150 day of the event
$600 for groups (10)
1. where will the clinics take place:? CIUDAD DEL SABER, CLAYTON-ANCÓN TEL. (507) 317-1466 ó 68
2. How do I get to the city of knowledge? You can take a bus sponsored by the PJF. From 8 am – 7 pm during the whole week with the following routes:
Centro Comercial El Dorado – City of Knowledge
Albrook Mall – city of Knowledge
You can also take a SACA bus that will take you to the City of knowledge departing from Albrook. Cost: $0.35
You can take a cab with an approximate cost of $7.00
3. what is the full pass cost? $ 100 (Carlos esto esta desactualizado ya, dice que la fecha es hasta el 31 de diciembre)
4. What activities are included with the full pass? You will have access to all the clinics and evening concerts from Monday to Friday. The music therapy symposium is not included with the full pass.
5. Which educational institutions are participating? Berklee Global Jazz Institute, Berklee College of Music, New England Conservatory, Conservatorio de Música de París and the Conservatorio de Música de Puerto Rico.
6. how can I audition at the PJF 2013? Please check the Auditions section on this website or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What clinics will take place? Guitar, Piano, saxophone, bass, classical music, drums and percussion, voice, violin, cello, ensemble, flute, folk music, yoga for musicians and many more.
8. where and at what time will the evening concerts take place? At the city of knowledge’s Ateneo from 4 pm – 6 pm
9. Where can I see the calendar of the events? Check the calendar section on this website (Carlos revisa esto que no esta igual en la version en español)
10. Where can I Get information on the Music therapy symposium?
Master classes at the PJF 2013: